Find out all about market developments around the globe, potential markets, competitor activity, trends and forecasts from the market reports below.
Seafood NewsDate: 1 Feb 2017
Seafood industry news from North America, providing a daily snapshot of the global seafood industry.
- Free report highlights
- Free quarterly Urner Barry’s “Reporter” magazine
- Market stories
EUMOFADate: 1 Feb 2017
The European Market Observatory for fisheries and aquaculture (EUMOFA) is a market intelligence tool on the European Union fisheries and aquaculture sector.
- Regular annual EU extensive fish market report
- Weekly, monthly and yearly trends on specific queries
- Monthly highlights and case study reports
- Price structure analysis
GlobefishDate: 1 Feb 2017
FAO project on analysis and information on world fish trade.
- Specific market reports for 14 different species, incl lobster
- Market reports on global fish economy
- Regular market highlights for specific countries
- Monthly trade statistics
USDA Foreign Agricultural ServiceDate: 1 Feb 2017
Very rich database by the Foreign Agricultural Service offering trade related publications and market reports on wide range of markets and sectors.
- International market reports about agriculture, food, beverages, fish and seafood
- Worldwide coverage
- Advanced search possibilities by product, country and date.
- Contributions from the field by Foreign Economic Representatives of USA in target markets.
CBI Market IntelligenceDate: 1 Feb 2017
The Dutch CBI contributes to sustainable and inclusive economic development in developing countries through the expansion of their exports to Europe. This public institution conducts extensive market research across the EU.
- Product/Country specific market reports for the European markets
- Market demand, trade channels, market segments and prices
- EU market requirements and standards
- Tips on doing business and finding buyers