Maximize your business growth potential and sustainability by benefitting from the technical support services offered by Bahamian institutions.
Invest Grand Bahama Small Business Bureau
Invest Grand Bahama Small Business Bureau is a one-stop shop for aspiring entrepreneurs and existing businesses operating in Grand Bahama.
- Services and training initiatives
- Connects entrepreneurs to resources
- Networking opportunities and access to funds
- Checklist for starting a new business and a Business Plan guideline
- Walks applicants through the Business License Application process
SME Help Desk
The SME Help Desk is a division of The Bahamas Chamber of Commerce & Employers’ Confederation. The SME Help Desk provides Administrative and Technical services and guidance to companies throughout The Bahamas and investors seeking to start business in the Bahamas.
- Customized service offering for members
- Expert advice from a diverse pool of consultants
- Reply within 48 hours
- Strategic plan development for business guidance