International trade guides
The following key sources provide you with more information on various international trade related topics.
ITC publications aim to support SMEs in developing countries by helping them increase export capacity, meet standards and strengthen competitiveness.
The available downloadable publications include:
- SME Competitiveness Outlook: Meeting the Standard for Trade
- Bringing SMEs onto the e-Commerce Highway
- Investing in Trade Promotion Generates Revenue
- ISO 31000: Risk Management – A practical guide for SMEs
- African, Caribbean and Pacific Trade
WTO publications cover a wide range of world trade topics. They include information on legal texts, statistics and research and analysis.
- World trade report
- World trade statistical review
- Trade profiles
- World tariff profiles
World Bank Publications
You can browse the World Bank publications by topic or by region. They include a special series on Latin American and Caribbean development.
Some interesting publications include:
- Doing Business Regional Profile 2017: Latin America and Caribbean
- Doing Business Regional Profile 2016: Caribbean States
- Trade Matters : New Opportunities for the Caribbean
- Entrepreneurship in Latin America
World Economic Forum Publications
As an international organization for public-private cooperation, the World Economic Forum regularly publishes reports on relevant subjects related to international business.
Some interesting reports include:
- The Global Enabling Trade Report 2016
- Alternative Investments 2020: The Future of Capital for Entrepreneurs and SMEs