Solar Power International
5 Jul 2017
The U.S. Embassy Nassau, extends an invitation to Bahamians to attend Solar Power International (SPI)/Energy Storage International (ESI), the largest solar show in North America. SPI/ESI runs September 10-13, 2017 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, and will showcase 650 exhibitors attracting over 18,000 attendees from more than 100 countries.
Anyone with an interest in solar power can benefit, including contractors, business owners, homeowners, hoteliers, regulators, engineers, installers, government officials, educators, and utility workers.
Becoming a member of the delegation is free, and comes with the following benefits:
- FREE access to the expo hall, including all vendors, as well as expo programs on six stages: Storage Central, Innovation Theater, PV Technical (installer training), Smart Energy, Industry Trends, and Hydrogen Fuel Cells (a $335 value);
- REDUCED fee for those wanting to attend the educational conferences as well – $795 for delegates, down from $1120. For the conference schedule, see: https://www.eventscribe.com/2017/SPI/agenda.asp?h=Full%20Schedule;
- Pre-arranged and facilitated meetings with U.S. exhibitors;
- Use of the Commerce Department’s International Business Center, providing refreshments, private meeting rooms, and free Wi-Fi;
- Complimentary pass to a Commerce Department networking reception and exhibit floor happy hour;
- Expedited badge pickup – no need to stand in line to receive badges.
Note: Delegates are responsible for their own airfare and accommodations. SPI/ESI has reserved rooms at nearby resorts at a discounted rate: http://www.solarpowerinternational.com/attend/housing/
If you’d be interested in joining the delegation, or have any questions email: BushJW@State.gov
Deadline for registration is July 20, 2017.