Join the International Trade Center at the 18th annual World Export Development Forum (WEDF) in Lusaka, Zambia on September 5th – 6th, 2018.
Hosted by the International Trade Centre and the Ministry of Commerce, Trade and Industry of Zambia, the event will focus on best practices on scaling up trade and investment in Africa, and spot innovative opportunities in and beyond the region.
- Where policy meets practice: innovative discussions to scale up trade and investment
- Business matchmaking meetings (4-5 September)
- Hands-on business workshops
- Young African entrepreneurs competition
- Insights from the SME Competitiveness Outlook 2018
- Online business education with the SME Trade Academy
- Company visits in and around Lusaka
- Business tourism packages
- Pre-event: SheTrades Zambia // Post-event: Africa-China investment meeting
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org