The Travel & Adventure Shows take place between January and March in 8 top markets across the country. They are the largest series of travel shows in the USA.
The USA’s leading travel trade shows
Over the years, the Travel & Adventure Shows have connected more than 1.25 million travel enthusiasts with over 4,000 exhibitors from around the world. At the shows, you can meet 140,000 pre-qualified travelers already in the buying process. The largest show is in Los Angeles, with 34,000 visitors, 3,700 travel trade professionals, 900 travel agents and more than 220 press attendees in 2016.
The Travel & Adventure Show offers you:
- Strategic locations around large populations of affluent travelers with easy access to airlift
- Visitors with an average annual travel spend of $5,368
- 78% of attendees buying a trip from a destination or supplier they met at the show
- 58% of attendees already interested in a trip to the Caribbean
- 79% of attendees letting the show influence their destination
The website www.travelshows.com gives you more details on the show.