The Bahamas Chamber of Commerce and Employers Confederation will lead a Trade Mission to Port-au-Prince, Haiti May 23rd – May 26th, 2018. Trade Missions are overseas programs for Bahamian firms that wish to explore and pursue export and business opportunities by meeting directly with potential clients in their markets.
Benefits of Trade Missions
- One-to-one meetings with foreign industry executives and government officials, pre-screened to match your specific business objectives
- Networking events with guests from local industry agencies including Chambers of Commerce, associations and business councils that are influential in the business community
- Briefings and roundtables with the legal and business community on local business practices and opportunities
- Site visits to local facilities where your technologies/services may be applied
- Potential for media coverage to expand the reach of your brand
Click here to register.