The past two (2) years have proven that disruption and dislocation are inevitable, as the world grappled with a relentless pandemic, several natural disasters, social and political unrest, and a myriad of other difficulties. In such perilous and uncertain times, there has been a resounding call for leaders at the organisational level and beyond to provide the direction, foresight, clarity and most importantly, a roadmap for navigating the ominous circumstances presented therein. The CEOs & Leadership conference will feature elite regional and international leaders of electric utility and energy-affiliated organisations who have successfully navigated these and other complex circumstances and are keen on presenting their expertise and knowledge on effective leadership. Theme: Leadership Matters: Living and Learning Through Disruption and Dislocation.
Chief Executive Officers’ & Leadership | 15th-18th May, 2022
The CEOs & Leadership conference will feature elite regional and international leaders of electric utility and energy-affiliated organisations who have successfully navigated these and other complex circumstances and are keen on presenting their expertise and knowledge on effective leadership. This conference will be CARILEC’s first face-to-face event since 2019 and so, they aim to provide the utmost value to all their attendees.
WHO WILL ATTEND:
- Chief Executive Officers
- General Managers
- Chief Operational Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- SVPs & VPs Business Executives
- Vendors in the Energy & Electricity Industries
- Government Officials/Policy Makers
Legal & Corporate Track | 18th-19th May, 2022
Good governance practices in organisations are key to success and the role that the executive play is critical in assisting their companies navigate tumultuous times. The Legal & Corporate Track training provides a solid grounding in good corporate governance practices and is suited for board members and company secretaries at various positions in their career – aspiring, new, experienced. Attendees will cover corporate governance frameworks, their role on the board as well as the role of the Directors, examine strategy and governance as well as look at current and upcoming developments in the field of corporate governance.
- Why is Corporate Governance Important?
- Legal & Regulatory Framework
- Standards, Principles and Codes
- Ownership & Business Models
Register now to attend!
- Under the HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US section, be sure to tick the box to indicate that you are a BCCEC member AND/OR use code B2TNCHMEMDUTH to indicate that you are a BCCEC member.
- Pay the local Bahamian rate! Under the MEMBERSHIP/EXHIBITION SELECTION section, be sure to choose GOVT/REGULATOR/LOCAL NON MEMBER.
Click here to view the Agenda.
Click here to register.