The Bahamas’ Chamber of Commerce is leading a Trade Mission to Haiti from 3rd to 6th May, 2017.
Potential topics include:
- Doing Business in and with Haiti (Conference hosted by the American Haitian Chamber of Commerce)
- Political frame work in Haiti and dealing with Government
- Banking and the financial sector
- Legal frame work and setting up business in Haiti
- Tourism Opportunities
- Import and Export Opportunities in Haiti
- Round Table Discussion
Interested parties may register for the Trade Mission here. If you register for this Mission and would like something added to the agenda, you may send requests to email@example.com.